MEMA NorCal Event July 12th at Sonoma Raceway
We are excited to offer our second annual MEMA NorCal Event being held at Sonoma Raceway on July 12th. In partnership with the East Bay and Sacramento Clean Cities Coalitions we are able to offer an expanded schedule with a second track of educational and networking opportunities.
The event schedule includes the following session presentations:
- Alternative Fuel Technologies
- Grant Funding Opportunities
- Automated Car Sharing Technologies for Fleet applications
- Automated Fuel Management
- State Department of General Services Alternative Fuel Vehicles Purchasing Contract Opportunities
- Department of Energy Clean Cities Program Resources that are Available for Fleets
- Electric Vehicles and Charging Station Infrastructure Government Fleet Experience
- Fleet Information Management Software
- New Car Safety Technology Presentation by Toyota
- Online Auction Services
- NTEA Technical Resources Available to Fleets
- Renewable Diesel
- Telematics (GPS)
Other activities available to attendees:
- A Catered Lunch
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles Ride & Drive
- Vendor Displays
And to make the event even more exciting, Professional Race Car Drivers will be taking attendees around the famous Sonoma Raceway Road Course in stock Toyota Camry’s during the lunch hour break. This is an opportunity to experience the twists and elevations changes that makes this race track a true “driver’s” course and one of the most challenging in North America. You do not want to miss this rare opportunity with a Professional Driver taking you around the track at speed!
This event is FREE for attendees.
We could not have been able to offer the event at no charge to MEMA members without the generous sponsorship of the following industry vendors:
- Fuel Master
- GPS Insight
- NEXGEN FUELS
- Toyota USA
- Altec Industries
- Landirenzo USA/BayTech Corp
- Local Motion by ZipCar
- Longobart – Ross Consulting
- Zenith Electric Motors
Please remember these vendors when you have a need for particular products and services that they offer to our industry.
To register and RSVP for the event, please click on the following web page link:
Please forward the flyer and schedule to any other fleet organization that is not a member of MEMA NorCal and that you believe would benefit from the educational and networking opportunities that this event will provide.
Thanks to our partners, sponsors and Sonoma Raceway, we have been able to double the meeting room capacity to 200 attendees this year.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the event!