M5: Crystal Training – City of Long Beach – January/February
The Fleet Services Dept. at the City of Long Beach is opening its doors once again to M5 Users interested in attending Crystal Reports training in the January/February time frame. The exact dates for the training are not firm yet but the Asset Works instructor lead class will be for three days on-site. Interested participants are asked to pay for their own transportation while Fleet Services will be funding the cost of the class. Also, it’s preferred that attendees have had some exposure to Crystal Reports since the introduction will be reviewed quickly in order to facilitate the coverage of more advanced topics:
o Importing standard reports into Crystal, making changes, then exporting them back into M5 as a standard report
- Installing a report into M5
- Creating parameters and filtering options in a report
- Reviewing options users can select when building a report or running a query
- Real examples will be covered: For instance, how does one remove or merge the unit status into the Crystal Report filter and then export the parameter list back into M5 as a customized report?
o Distributing Finished Reports
- Publishing a report with parameters
If you have any interest in attending in late January or February, space is limited to nine students.
Ed Callegari – Business Systems Specialist
Department of Technology & Innovation – Fleet Services Bureau
City of Long Beach